Use following steps to view the
- Go to the Ad Library at https://www.facebook.com/ads/library.
- Make sure you have the correct country selected. In the top right of the Ad Library, you can sele0ct the country you’d like to view.
- Above the search bar, click All Ads.
- Enter what you’re looking for in the search bar.
- You will see a dropdown menu with results that relate to what you entered. Click on the result to see ads.
You can filter ads by:
- Impressions. You can choose to see what ads have received impressions (when an ad has been viewed) over a time period.
- Platforms. You can choose to see what ads were shown on either Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or through Facebook’s Audience Network
Facebook Ad Library is a highly useful tool that essentially allows you to spy on your competitors’ Facebook and Instagram ads.
But, there’s more to it than just that.
You can actually retrieve valuable insights from the ads your competitors are running to get their message across and use it to improve your own social media strategy, grow your network, and generate leads.
The library also includes the following useful information:
- the date a page was created
- whether a page ever merged with another page
- how many times a page changed its name
- what country the managers of the page are located in